Many TangaTanga politicians attended the launch of UDA political party. They also proudly associate with UDA colours and logo. Yet, none has attempted to walk the talk and defect FORMALLY from Jubilee to UDA. Why?
One reason a politician may not want to resign on principle, and seek re-election on another party they say they currently believe in, is supposed to be because campaigns cost a lot of money. However, in the case of DP Ruto allies, that reason is non-existent.
Ruto is known to spend tens of millions of Shillings weekly on various political activities. Therefore, campaign money is not a reason why Ruto allies would fear a by-election.
Furthermore, imagine the boost a politician would get if he resigned from parliament on principle, and sought re-election on a party he currently believed in (that is different from the party that they represent in parliament)?
Like Raila Odinga once did.
The reasons why no pro-William Ruto MP/Senator/MCA/Governor has done the right thing and OFFICIALLY defected from Jubilee to UDA or any other party are:
1. Not a single pro-William Ruto MP/Senator/MCA/Governor from Mt Kenya region would win a by-election, if they officially defected from Jubilee to UDA or any other party.
Mt Kenya MPs – Kimani Ichung’wah, Ndindi Nyoro, Alice Wahome, Rigathi Gachagua, Irungu Kang’ata, Mithika Linturi and others – would struggle to even get 5% of the vote in a by-election. The support they believe they have is all as a result of an ILLUSION.
It is very likely that some of the Mt Kenya politicians have raised the possibility of resigning en masse, and contesting by-elections on UDA. However, DP Ruto strategists (the IMPOSTORS) have categorically told them NO WAY.
Mt Kenya HustlerNation like Senator Kang’ata actually believe the people are pro-Ruto. However, DP Ruto IMPOSTOR strategists know that is not the case, though they are cunning enough to never let the Mt Kenya TangaTanga politicians even suspect that the people are not on their side.
The IMPOSTOR strategists therefore use terms like, “We must stay in Jubilee and destroy it from within”, “we cannot let Kieleweke think they can kick us out of the party we helped form”…
Though they know reality is that if the defections were to happen, and Mt Kenya TangaTanga receive 5% or less votes on average, while the PATRIOTIC Jubilee MPs receive 95%, then the SCAM that they have been perpetrating in Kenya for many years will become all too evident.
2. If elected politicians from the North Rift resigned from Jubilee to UDA, they would all win the subsequent by-elections.
Ruto IMPOSTOR strategists know that.
However, how would it look if only Ruto tribe-mates win by-elections after defecting from Jubilee to UDA? It would confirm Ruto as a tribal leader. That would be the end of his big-time political career.
3. In other regions outside Mt Kenya and North Rift, the defectors from Jubilee to UDA would most likely lose, though not on as large a margin as in Mt Kenya. This is because, DP Ruto has not really been “pouring money” in those regions, like he has been doing in Mt Kenya.
Also, the foreign non-African entities behind TangaTanga “movement” have concentrated most of their resources in Mt Kenya region, not other regions.
Therefore, people in those regions – outside Mt Kenya and North Rift – have no reason to get excited and support their local MP who has defected from Jubilee to UDA.
The IMPOSTORS Pulling the Strings Behind the Scene
The well-known IMPOSTORS include:
1. Rahamim Caveda alias Farouk Kibet – a top aide to the Deputy President of Kenya, William Ruto;
2. Narok Senator Solomon Sidisto alias Ledama Olekina;
3. Nyali MP Yehuda Yacob alias Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu);
4. Former Chairman of the Law Society of Kenya, LSK, Berhanu Sabahat alias Ahmednasir Abdullahi (ahmednasirlaw);
5. Current Chairman of the Law Society of Kenya, LSK, Yehiel Melaku alias Nelson Havi;
6. Mombasa Governor Neggousa Bogale alias Hassan Ali Joho;
7. Lamu Senator Desta Pakada alias Anwar Loitiptip;
8. Jubilee Party Nominated Senator Isaac Mwaura
9. Nyandarua Woman Representative Faith Gitau;
10. Garissa Woman Representative Gure Anab Mohamed;
11. Nyeri Woman Representative Rahab Mukami;
12. Former President University of Nairobi Students’ Union, UNSA (2019 – 2020), Pnina Salmasa alias Ann Mwangi Mvurya;
13. Musician Samidoh (Samuel Muchoki Ndirangu);
14. Nairobi County nominated MCA Anne Thumbi.
15. Blogger Kinuthia Pius.
SUMMARY: Pro-Ruto MPs/Senators are known to be associating with UDA, even though they were elected on a Jubilee ticket. However, if they are 100-140 in number, and they all defect FORMALLY by notifying the Speakers of National Assembly/Senate, then the number that would win subsequent by-elections could be as few as 30-50.
Therefore, Ruto’s real strength in Parliament is 30-50 members.
The other MPs/Senators supporting Ruto, are doing so AGAINST THE WISHES of the people they represent in Parliament. A very BIG SCAM.
Download: Why TangaTanga MPs Would Never Defect Formally from Jubilee to UDA in PDF format HERE.